Services We Offer
- Observe complete Event & Daily operations and systems.
- Assess Equipment needs, life expectancy and capital requirements.
- Examine stand design.
- Evaluate Point-of-Sale to maximize speed of service and customer satisfaction.
- Review Sanitation and Food Handling Procedures.
- Evaluate possible internal security problems.
- Produce extensive report of finding.
- Analyze current contracts with the food service provider.
- Evaluate the facility, catering, sky box services, booster & corporate functions, novelties, pre & post game activities.
- Financial analysis to determine if the current program is generating the proper level of profit and return on investment.
- Review control and accounting systems to maximize profits.
- Implement Audit System.
- Evaluation of Operational Overhead.
- Labor analysis to increase efficiency and lower costs.
- Pricing analysis - comparative pricing of similar facilities.
- Product cost analysis - analyze current product costs and if applicable, suggest cost saving measures.
- Product assessment based on customer preferences.
- Product merchandising and promotions.
- Demographic study of product location.
- Review purchasing program to increase quality and profitability.
- Assist client in leveraging suppliers for donations, sponsorships, rebates and program add dollars.
Request for Proposal Development
- Evaluate which type of concessionaire contract will best fit your needs. Whether it may be percent commissions, management contract or in-house.
- Use our expertise in preparing RFP's that will get you a contract that will best meet your needs.
- Distribute the RFP's.
- Evaluation of submitted proposals.
- Contract negotiation assistance.
- Contract compliance supervision.
Bid Proposal Development
- Evaluate the RFP.
- Develop a bid proposal tailored to your facility and your vision.
- Highlight your accomplishments.
- Research new menu concepts.
- Research improvements to the facilities and equipment.
- Develop a financial pro forma.
- Prepare a proposal that exceeds RFP requirements.
- Prepare your management team for the Interview phase of the bid process.
- Evaluate how the current facility can be improved to better serve the customer.
- Determine and Layout equipment needs.
- Determine Electrical needs.
- Prepare computerized stand layouts.
- Work with your Architects to create a first class concessions facility.